Monday, November 17, 2014

Diigo Research Synthesis

Entering into the world of Diigo

I remember one of the colleagues in my previous workplace was guiding his students to keep the record of web research by simply saving the URLs in a notepad for future reference. I too was concerned about referencing the web sources. Now with the social bookmarking Diigo , there has been paradigm shifts in my web storages. It is what I started saying "Diigo-Daily Information Integrating Genius, On-demand!"


Some of the things I have done with Diigo

PDF marking 
Work from a PDF annotation

Book marking web with specific images
Screen shot from Diigo Group

Before stepping  into Diigo I used Padlet walls to organize my classes with students. Where student could add several multimedia resources for future use. In my view Diigo is superior to Padlet. As Kevin  said Diigo is dynamic and being at several palaces at one time.

I am loving it!

Thanks Kevin :)



1 comment:

  1. Satyajit, this is the first time I've seen a math teacher using Diigo, so I am very interested in what you have posted. Its handy to be able to mark up a math lesson and make different comments in different work shown. I'm glad you were able to get some use out of Diigo right away.

    ReplyDelete