Monday, May 12, 2014

All in One Rythm



I hope you all enjoy! I found some things to be less user friendly with this, although some of them were the types of things that would have been less frustrating with either practice or a better internet connection rate. I'm on free high-speed . . . which means pretty low-speed, which also affected how long it took me to do EVERYTHING, from uploading pictures to downloading . . . then re-uploading video, to previews, and more. So frustrating. I'd love to hear feedback from the Brazilians in the group. I know in Brasilia our internet was spotty and not all of our kids had good access at home. Obviously, when discussing web 2.0 tools, you have to assume your people will have access to the web, but this project seems more bandwidth-heavy than even Voice Thread, for instance (although when I did the Voice Thread project I was on a better connection). I just remember the day I taught internet research skills with a white board because neither the internet nor the projector in the room were working.

1 comment:

  1. Well done group Deforestation. Thanks Cara editing and for posting the final video to the site. Thanks Lexi and Jenn for writing such a powerful and simple script and helping to find great media and properly citing it. Monique, I hope you were able in the end to contribute some good media as well. I understand that it is a busy time for all of us and yet you created a great PSA that gets right to the point.

    ReplyDelete